- Grade 3 and Grade 4 students have the exciting opportunity to join Chorus!
- Chorus is our signing extra \curricular group that rehearses twice a week during recess
- Chorus is a great singing opportunity where you will make new friends, have a lot of fun, and sing a variety of music from popular, modern, musical theatre, all the way to American folk songs and classical art songs.
- Chorus will have two major performances during the school year, a spring and winter concert at Stevenson High School.
- It is also a great way to get involved and prepare for our Spring Musical!
- Students can participate in both chorus and orchestra if interested.
- A completed permission form is required to join.
- There is no fee for participating.
- Chorus meets twice a week during recess time.
- Repeated unexcused absences from rehearsal during the year will be perceived as dropping from Chorus.
- Rehearsals begin on September 8 and 9, 2016.
- 3rd Grade Schedule:
- Mrs. Lau
- Mr. Becker
- Ms. Joseph
- Mrs. Walsh
- Mrs. McLelland
- Mrs. Chemers
- Mrs. Powell
- Mrs. Degman
- 4th Grade Schedule:
- Mrs. Petroski
- Mrs. Gordon
- Mrs. LaBelle
- Mrs. Bichkoff
- Mrs. Belford
- Mrs. Culver
- Mrs. Reed
- Mrs. Cosgrove
- Top: White shirt or blouse
- Bottoms: Black pants, black shoes and black socks. Girls may wear black skirts.
- Ms Franz
- For more information, check out her website.
Students interested in joining chorus can contact Ms. Franz at firstname.lastname@example.org.