Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 is a nationally recognized, award-winning elementary district located in Lake County, IL. The school district serves approximately 1,750 students from the communities of Lincolnshire and Prairie View and portions of Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, Mettawa, Riverwoods and Lake Forest. Students attend Laura B. Sprague, Half Day and Daniel Wright Junior High Schools.
- For a general overview of School District 103, please click here.
- For a quick view into the history of School District 103, please click here.
The District includes three schools located in Lincolnshire, IL. Laura B. Sprague School for students in Early Childhood-grade 2; Half Day School for students in grades 3-5; and Daniel Wright Junior High School for students in grades 6-8.
School Report Cards
On October 31, 2017, the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) is releasing the 2017 School Report Cards with academic performance levels on state-required assessments in English/language arts and math. The district and school report cards also provide information on student demographics and include data collected through the 5Essentials Survey in the spring of 2017.
The Illinois Report Cards indicate how the state, its districts, and schools are performing through its At-A-Glance Report and its online school report cards available through the state website at www.illinoisreportcard.com.
- District 103 parent notification about 2016-2017 School Report Cards.
- ISBE press release about 2016-2017 School Report Cards.
Find the 2016-2017 Illinois School Report Cards online at www.illinoisreportcard.com, or click the links below. The 5Essentials Survey results are also part of the School Report Cards and are reported at the school level.
|District 103||At-A-Glance||School Report Card|
|Laura B. Sprague||At-A-Glance|| School Report Card|
|Half Day||At-A-Glance|| School Report Card|
|Daniel Wright||At-A-Glance|| School Report Card|
Awards & Recognition
- U.S. Department of Education: Each of our three schools has received national recognition for excellence in education as a Blue Ribbon School. Most recently, Daniel Wright Junior High and Half Day School have received recognition as 2016 Blue Ribbon Schools.
- National Board Certification®: Thirteen District 103 staff members have achieved the prestigious recognition from the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.
- Academic Excellence Awards: District 103 schools have received this distinction as Illinois Honor Roll Schools.
- Golden Apple Awards: Two teachers have been honored as Golden Apple Award winners. One retired principal received the Stanley C. Golder Leadership Award honoring exemplary performance.
- Symetra Heroes in the Classroom: Three teachers across our district have been recognized with this award for outstanding leadership and instructional skills.
- Financial Recognition: District 103 has earned the Financial Recognition Award, the highest possible, from the State of Illinois for 14 consecutive years. D103 has been upgraded to a Moody's Credit Rating of Aa1 and an S&P Global Rating of AAA.