Our Halloween festivities will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 31. Halloween treats will be offered and will be available for purchase (information will be forthcoming). Half Day School will be celebrating Halloween on the same day to make it easier for parents who wish to attend both festivities!
The day's schedule at Sprague follows:
- 9:55 a.m. Parade for half day morning kindergarten, morning early childhood and extended day early childhood, followed by classroom parties. (Parents are welcome to watch the parade in the front hallway. Room parents, please do not arrive any earlier than 9:45 a.m.)
- 1:00–2:20 p.m. School-wide Parade for afternoon early childhood, full day Kindergarten, and first and second grades followed by classroom parties. (Parents are welcome to watch the parade on the playground. Please do not arrive any earlier than 12:45 p.m. Only room parents and PTO volunteers are allowed in the classrooms.)
To ensure a smooth celebration, we ask for your help in the following areas:
- Students should bring their costumes in a bag labeled with their names.
- Any item that could serve as a weapon must be left at home.
- Wheeled shoes, roller blades, skateboards, etc. may not be brought to school.
- Teachers and room parents will assist with costumes and students' make-up.