Beginning at 7:00 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 25 at 11:55 p.m., the Parent Teacher (PT) Conference Maker will be open to schedule a 10-minute conference with your child's teacher.
To schedule a Parent Teacher (PT) Conference you will need:
- Student ID = This is your child's six digit identification (ID) number (the same ID number used for school lunches) This number can also be found by accessing your PowerSchool Unified Classroom>Quick Links>Main Portal Page (the ID number is listed next to your child's name)
- Password = Your Child's Last Name (all one word)
Sixth, seventh and eighth–grade conferences are held between parents/guardians and their teacher. You may sign up with two of your child's core teachers for 10-minute individual conferences.
- Use this PT ConferenceMaker website link to meet with your student's Daniel Wright core teachers (science, social studies, Spanish, math and ELA).
- You may also sign up to meet with teachers from creative arts, health, PE, REACH and/or interventionist teachers for 10-minute individual conferences using this PT ConferenceMaker website link.
- Social workers, psychologists, and related service staff will be available during conferences for drop in for meetings or you may schedule a specific time by calling them directly.
Please note that the two sign up parent teacher conference platforms do NOT communicate with each other. Be sure you do not overlap or double book yourself for conferences between core teachers and creative arts/support staff.
Please understand that each District 103 school has its own conference sign up link and the links in this notice are solely for Daniel Wright students. When prompted to enter the number of students you are creating conference times for, from the drop down menu, choose only the number of students who attend Daniel Wright School. You must use the building specific links to schedule a conference for a student at Sprague or Half Day.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at Daniel Wright Junior High School at the following times:
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019 from 2:00–4:00 p.m. and 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
As always, if you are unable to attend conferences, or if you would like to discuss your child's
progress in any class, we encourage you to reach out to teachers via email or phone. If you have questions about parent teacher conference scheduling, please contact the Daniel Wright office at (847) 295-1560 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.