Meet the Principal
Mrs. Ann Hofmeier
Welcome to Sprague School! As Principal, I am honored to be part of a school and district that values academic excellence, meeting individual student needs, social responsibility, global preparedness, continuous improvement, long term perspective and partnership among all stakeholders. Educating young learners is my passion, and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to learn and grow with your child! Collaboration is essential to creating a successful learning experience for our children. Please do not hesitate to call or email, should you have questions or need assistance.
- BA in Psychology, Roosevelt University
- MA in Teaching, Roosevelt University
- MA, Educational Leadership, Northeastern University
- Ed.S, Educational Leadership, Northern Illinois University
Ann grew up in Schaumburg where she went to elementary, middle, and high school. She attended college in Chicago, where she met her future husband Karl. The two were married and moved to Lake County, where they began their family. Ann and Karl have a daughter who is in 8th grade named Anja and three dogs, Big Boy, Olive, and Bella. They also have a bird Snowflake. Ann enjoys spending time with her family where they can be found hiking, boating, swimming, going to zoos and museums. Ann is active in her community and volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for Lake County. She also loves to read! Ann enjoys traveling. One of her favorite trips was visiting China with the College Board of Education where she toured schools and met with school leaders for mutual collaboration and learning.
Mrs. Hofmeier comes to us from Kildeer Countryside School District 96 where she has served as the Assistant Director of Educational Services for the past four years. Mrs. Hofmeier has over twelve years experience as an administrator, including principal, assistant principal, coach and district office experience, as well as an eight-year teaching background in elementary education. Please see our news post for the District 103 announcement of Mrs. Hofmeier as Sprague School Principal.
Contact Principal Hofmeier
- By phone at (847) 945-6665.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Assistant Principal
Sabrina Hoeper, Assistant Principal
Find the Latest Sprague News!
- Visit and bookmark the school homepage, or subscribe to our news postings.
- Find and subscribe to important eNotices for parents.
- Locate and subscribe to our weekly eNewsletters.
Follow Us on Social Media!
- On Twitter, Follow Principal Hofmeier and District 103.
- On Facebook, Like Laura B. Sprague and School District 103.