Meet the Assistant Principal
Sabrina Hoeper, Assistant Principal
Welcome, Sprague Wildcats! I am thrilled to be the Assistant Principal for Student Services at Sprague School. My educational background in early childhood, elementary, special education, gifted education, teacher leadership, instructional coaching, and administration has afforded me with many experiences that have led me to Lincolnshire District 103, and I am honored to be a part of the Sprague family.
I have been in the calling of teaching and learning since 2006 and am now in my 2nd year as an administrator. I am honored to support your teachers, collaborate with your child’s team, and learn and grow with your students.
I believe in active partnerships between home and school and emphasize communication, collaboration and connections to enhance learning for all students.
I look forward to working with you to ensure your child meets and exceeds their social, emotional and academic goals. Please don’t hesitate to call or email if you have questions, concerns, or celebrations to share!
Education, Certifications & Endorsements
- Educational Specialist, Administration & Supervision, National Louis University, Chicago, IL, March 2017
- Master of Science in Education, Teacher Leadership, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, June 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Early Childhood Education, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, December 2006
- Certification: Professional Education Licensure - Illinois Initial Early Childhood Teaching
- Endorsements: Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Education (Self-Contained General Education), Special Education (LBS1), Learning Behavior Specialist 1- Supervising, Teacher Leadership, Principal-Administration/Supervision, Director of Special Education
Sabrina grew up in rural Missouri on her family’s cattle farm along with a variety of rabbits, chickens, goats, horses, coyotes, turtles & snakes! A friend to all animals except the snakes & coyotes, Sabrina went on to study animal-assisted therapies for educational purposes. In seeking certification for her Golden Retrievers, Kodah and Everest, through Therapy Dogs International in 2007, she was able to bring the trained K9s into her classrooms for action research projects. Now, her favorite long weekends are spent bringing her three young children to visit the family farm, where her father still resides. In summers, you can find Sabrina on the beach, visiting with her mother and taking her children to surf camp. Sabrina resides with her husband and 3 children in Highland Park. Her hobbies include skiing the backcountry, camping in Wisconsin, visiting the Botanic Gardens and taking her family to Northwestern tailgates each and every Saturday! Go Cats!
Contact Mrs. Hoeper
- By phone at (847) 945-6665.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the Latest Sprague School News!
- Visit and bookmark the school homepage, or subscribe to our news postings.
- Find and subscribe to important eNotices for parents.
- Locate and subscribe to our eNewsletters.